Concepts for sales areas, café & restaurant facilities and circulation space from one single source
Modernizing and optimizing the energy efficiency of shopping centers
When it comes to shopping centers, revitalization instead of constructing new buildings is the latest trend. With shops in a variety of sizes, special requirements for café & restaurant facilities and varying visitor numbers, planning technical building equipment for shopping centers is a complex challenge. To master this challenge, a feasible overall concept needs to be developed based on structural factors, technical possibilities and the budget available. A successful shopping center needs to create a feel-good setting for shoppers, use the opportunities provided by modern building automation and ensure maximum energy efficiency.
Technical building equipment planning for shopping centers.
- Target-performance comparison for revitalization
- Energy-optimized room air conditioning
- Technical building equipment for sales areas
- Technical building equipment for cafés & restaurants
- Ventilation technology in line with comfort requirements and visitor numbers
- Integrating building automation